Welcome to our list of the top digital marketing influencers’ Twitter audit report. This time we have taken the top 7 digital marketing influencers who are globally well-known for their share in shaping the digital world. These digital marketing influencers are known faces among the public because of their multimillion-dollar companies and achievement record.
Check out the blog to find out how many of their followers are fake followers and inactive followers, and if they are as influential as they seem with their detailed Twitter Audit.
Let’s get started,
Who are Digital Marketing Influencers?
Digital marketing influencers are experts in the field of digital marketing. They choose various products and carry out their promotions for the client. They have dedicated social media with an engaging audience built with time and trust who pays attention to their content and opinion.
There are different types of influencers in digital marketing:
- Micro digital marketing influencers with 10-15K followers.
- Mega digital marketing influencers with over 1 million followers.
- Macro digital marketing influencers with 500K-1 million followers.
- Mid-tier digital marketing influencer with 50-500K followers.
- Nano digital marketing influencers with 1K-10K followers
Why should you follow Digital Marketing influencers?
Digital marketing influencers may assist you in changing your company in various ways, like:
- Broaden the audience and brand awareness.
- Build trust and credibility.
- Add depth to your content strategy.
- Increase sales.
- Strategies suitable for your business.
Following these digital marketing influencers would keep you updated with this rapidly changing industry and most recent digital marketing tactics for business expansion.
Digital marketing influencers: Are they worth following?
Influencer marketing is one of the biggest trends in 2022, it is a key feature to increase your brand awareness with ongoing partnership on different social media platforms.
“But not every influencer is actually legit?” Therefore, we have the complete Twitter audit report of these top 7 digital marketers globally to find out if they are really as influential as they seem online.
Neil Patel, a digital marketing influencer, also a founder of Ubersuggest, NP Digital, CrazyEgg, Kissmetrics, and other multimillion dollar companies. He also helps companies like Amazon, HP and Viacom to grow their revenue.He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. He has also been affiliated by Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/neilpatel
- FA Score– 81.09% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers– 13.13% Inactive Followers-11.58%
- Followers – 440.3K
- Twitter Bios– Co-founder of Neil Patel Digital. New York Times bestselling author, top 100 entrepreneur under 30 by Obama, and top 10 marketer by Forbes.
- Download Complete Audit Report– Download Here.
FollowerAudit’s analysis of @neilpatel twitter account
Rand Fishkin, a digital marketing influencer, also a co-founder of Inbound.org, which is an online marketing community for inbound marketers and a former CEO of Moz, a software company for marketing analytics software. He is also an author of the bestselling book “Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World.”
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/randfish
- FA Score– 81.38% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers– 10.1% Inactive Followers– 17.04%
- Followers – 468.3K
- Twitter Bios–Co-founder @SparkToro, husband to @everywhereist, author of Lost & Founder, feminist, he/him. I tweet ~30X/wk on marketing, tech, & startups.
- Download Complete Audit Report– Download Here
FollowerAudit’s analysis of @randfish twitter account
Larry Kim, a digital marketing influencer, also the CEO of MobileMonkey, which makes messaging between businesses and customers via chatbot platforms like Facebook Messenger. He’s also the founder of WordStream, the World’s top PPC marketing software company.
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/larrykim
- FA Score– 81.31% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers– 6.74% Inactive Followers-23.9%
- Followers –740.3K
- Twitter Bios–CEO @MobileMonkey, Founder @WordStream – Columnist @Inc, @Medium, @CNBC. Startups, AdWords, Facebook Ads. Popularized Unicorns in Marketing. 2 Boys. Christian.
- Download Complete Audit Report– Download Here.
FollowerAudit's analysis of @larryKim twitter account
Neal Schaffer, a digital marketing influencer, also the CEO of a digital marketing consultancy PDCA Social. He is currently serving as CMO to several companies. He is also a professor at Rutgers Business School and Irish Management Institute. Moreover he is also the author of 4 bestselling marketing books, including Maximize Your Social and recently published The Age of Influence, a revolutionary book for redefining digital influence.
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/NealSchaffer
- FA Score– 80.07% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers-3.69% Inactive Followers-32.48%
- Followers – 227.5K
- Twitter Bios–Author, The Age of Influence | Fractional CMO | Digital Content Influencer Social Media Marketing Speaker & Educator | @AdobeExpress Ambassador
- Download Complete Audit Report–Download Here.
FollowerAudit's analysis of @NealSchaffer twitter account
Lilach Bullock, a digital marketing influencer, also helps B2B entrepreneurs to boost their business, she has worked with big names like Twitter, Dropbox, IBM and many more. She is also a tech influencer and reviews different tech tools.she has a motivational podcast called “The LilachBullock Show.” She has written more than 50+ books that have achieved No1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing, Small Business and Entrepreneurship. She was listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers.
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/lilachbullock
- FA Score– 70.49% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers-2.39% Inactive Followers-54.24%
- Followers – 100.2K
- Twitter Bios–I help B2B entrepreneurs and businesses exponentially grow their business and impact without overwhelm. Speaker, Author, Tech influencer. Podcast host & guest
- Download Complete Audit Report–Download Here
FollowerAudit’s analysis of @lilachbullock twitter account
Jeff Bullas, a digital marketing influencer, also a co-founder of jeffbullas.com. According to Forbes he is a top influencer of Chief Marketing Officers and world’s top social marketing talent. He is also among the list of 20 digital marketing experts to follow on Twitter. Oanalytica named him #1 Global content Marketing Influencer whereas, BizHUMM ranks him #1 Business Blogger.
- Twitter Account Profile–twitter.com/jeffbullas
- FA Score– 82.5% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers– 8.68% Inactive Followers-17.26%
- Followers –564.8K
- Twitter Bios– Educating and inspiring people to create, publish and flourish by designing life and business for happiness and fulfillment.
- Download Complete Audit Report–Download Here
FollowerAudit’s analysis of @jeffbullas twitter account
Shane Barker is a digital marketing influencer and consultant who has been in the industry for over 25 years. He works with celebrities and startups to enhance their digital reach and expand their revenue. He has also worked with Puma, IMAX. he was also featured for HuffPost, Forbes and many more.
- Twitter Account Profile– twitter.com/shane_barker
- FA Score– 75.31% (FA score is the percentage of real followers of a Twitter account as per auditing of the FollowerAudit tool)
- Fake Followers– 3.66% Inactive Followers-42.05%
- Followers – 29.8K
- Twitter Bios– Digital Strategist, Brand & Influencer Consultant | UCLA Instructor | Intl Speaker | FREE Influencer ebook http://linktr.ee/shanebarker
- Download Complete Twitter Audit Report– Download Here
FollowerAudit’s analysis of @shane_barker twitter account
Why is Twitter Audit important?
With growing fake influencer, it is very difficult to know which influencer to trust, and pick a brand face for social sites. Therefore it is very important to run a Twitter Audit to know the percentage of fake and inactive followers. For that you can FollowerAudit, an AI-based self-learning Twitter analytics tool. With the help of this tool, you can examine any Twitter account and determine how many of their followers are active, fake, and inactive.
This marks the end of this week’s article. But we will be back again next week with a new list of influencers. Till then keep checking back and do try FollowerAudit!!
|Digital marketing Influencer||Followers||FA Score||Fake Followers||Inactive Followers||Download Complete Report|
|Neil Patel||440.3K||81.09%||13.13%||11.58%||Download PDF report|
|Rand Fishkin||468.3K||81.38%||10.1%||17.04%||Download PDF report|
|Larry Kim||740.3K||81.31%||6.74%||23.9%||Download PDF report|
|Neal Schaffer||227.5K||80.07%||3.69%||32.48%||Download PDF report|
|Lilach Bullock||100.2K||70.49%||2.39%||54.24%||Download PDF report|
|Jeff Bullas||564.8K||82.5% ||8.68%||17.26%||Download PDF report|
|Shane Barker||29.8K||75.31%||3.66%||42.05%||Download PDF report|